Re: [opensuse-factory] What happened to the Extra Repository for Leap 15.0
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 00:18:46 +0200
Am Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018, 14:25:15 schrieb Roman Bysh:
I am using AcetoneISO, Tomahawk (very good player)
kservicemenueditor and keepassXC.

Tomahawk and keepassXC are in Leap 15.0's main OSS repo, the latter is not
even part of KDE:Extra in the first place.

The other two are indeed only available in KDE:Extra.

AcetoneISO is uninstallable on Leap 15.0 currently though as I noticed a few
days ago because it requires genisoimage that has been dropped (although you
can ignore the missing dependency).

And is kservicemenu still working at all?
It's an old KDE4 application (last updated 7! years ago), I'd assume it would
use the KDE4 locations which are not looked for by KDE Frameworks5 (and the
file managers as a consequence) anymore.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang