Re: [opensuse-factory] Cannot resize root partition on installation
On 05/17/2018 11:37 AM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 05/16/2018 06:13 PM, Peter Suetterlin wrote:

More important would be an *easy* option to change the value in the proposal
(or wherever)...

Please, bring that kind of ideas to
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC18/program/proposal/1804

We are looking forward hearing from you all.

Hmm, not really clear what I/we are supposed to do? The page has nothing to
submit ideas. Or do you mean joining the conference?

Yes, that's what I meant.

Greetings from La Palma ;^>

So maybe we can do a second edition of the session in the Canaries. ;)

Cheers
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH