[opensuse-factory] Re: What's up with python-pycrypto ? Gone from factory?
On Wed, 2018-05-16 at 14:08 +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
On Mai 16 2018, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Obviously, we took care of everything inside the distro to not fall
over (and I think we missed nothing this time)

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/python-troveclient
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Factory/salt

Andreas.

Thanks for the pointers! So we still have a gap in the delete request
process?!? I wonder how that could still slip - and the answer is easy:
human error! The bot DID warn about it but the obsoletes/provides of
the pycryptodome was believed to take care of the ones we checked.

Cheers,
Dominique
< Previous Next >