Re: [opensuse-factory] Cups (once again....)
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 23:56:16 +0100
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx> [05-12-18 18:28]:

Anyone here had similar issues and/or an idea what is wrong?

why/how would anyone have any idea? better crystal ball?
how would you respond?

Because he/she experienced the same thing, that a configuration that has
worked for years suddenly stops to do so?
I'm not printing much, and the cups updates were some 2 weeks ago. So chances
were good someone was bitten by it earlier, and knows what the issue is.

Well, guess I found it (see my other mail)

And it looks cups-filters 1.20.3 will be in next snapshot - at least the
package search page reported it as current, just the download link goes to
Nirvana...