[opensuse-factory] Kdevelop
Dear all,

besides the docker issue I want to draw the attention on KDevelop. The
repo ist still showing version number 5.1.2. The KDevelop-homepage is
showing version number 5.2.1. There is an AppImage file allready for
download, but unfortunately this doesn't work for me.

Acall to KDevelop-5.2.1.AppImage gives me:
fuse: failed to exec fusermount: Permission denied
Could not mount AppImage
Please see https://github.com/probonopd/AppImageKit/wiki/FUSE

Well, I looked in the wiki, but did not find a proper answer. So, my
question is, when will kdevelop get an update in the repo

cheers

Hartmut Rosch

Delmenhorst