Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed-cli repos from boobatower.com not available
  • From: Jimmy Berry <jimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 02:18:57 -0500
On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 6:31 AM, Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

if $subject is OT here, point me to the responsible place, please.

In a pretty fresh TW installation, the modified repositories of tumbleweed-cli
aren't available anymore:

$ tumbleweed status
latest : 20180501
target : 20180429
installed: 20180429

$ zypper up
[...]
File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
'http://download.tumbleweed.boombatower.com/20180429/repo/debug'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a):
ABORT request: Aborting requested by user

Is that to be expected?

Since I am personally hosting it only includes oss and non-oss repos.
The tool should not have swapped the debug repo URL, but perhaps bug
there. Just change it back to usual URL or disable.

--
Jimmy