Re: [opensuse-factory] tumbleweed-cli repos from boobatower.com not available
On 2018-05-03 19:26, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
[Resent, didn't made it to the list]

Hi,

if $subject is OT here, point me to the responsible place, please.

In a pretty fresh TW installation, the modified repositories of
tumbleweed-cli
aren't available anymore:

$ tumbleweed status
latest : 20180501
target : 20180429
installed: 20180429

$ zypper up
[...]
File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium
'http://download.tumbleweed.boombatower.com/20180429/repo/debug'
Abort, retry, ignore? [a/r/i/...? shows all options] (a):
ABORT request: Aborting requested by user

Is that to be expected?

Try the URL on a browser and you will that it doesn't work. It is a
redirection.

You will have to ask *them* for the correct URL.

I have no idea who they are and what is their purpose, what they publish.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.