[opensuse-factory] snapshot 20180502: /sysroot not mounted after update
I updated to snapshot 20180502 today and had to fiddle my /etc/fstab. I had
root mounted on /dev/md1, /boot on /dev/md0, and /home on /dev/md2. I had
to change /etc/fstab to use UUID insted of /dev/* because I got "failed to
mount /sysroot" in the boot process.

As I hav not seen any other error messages on this, is it likely to be a
raid related problem?

Kind regards
Berthold