[opensuse-factory] Re: [Tumbleweed] RTL SDR
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 21:04:48 +0200
Oliver Neukum writes:
It's supposed to detach when some other program using libsdr is asking
to use it. Not only does it not detach, I can't unload it even with

Which ioctl() fails? Or does it write to sysfs? strace would tell you.

I've currently blacklisted the driver.

force. So something's changed, but looking at the messages it's totally
unclear where. I _think_ it might be plasmashell trying to use the
device as that was the latest update, but it could be anywhere else.

Did you do a kernel update?

I'm not sure, but if there was, then it must have been a minor one.
I'll remove the blacklist entry and try again once the next kernel
update comes around.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: