Re: [opensuse-factory] snapshot 20180427: Failed to mount /sysroot
On Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:41:22 +0200 Oliver Kurz <okurz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Unfortunately I can not propose any further ideas but I would like to thank you
for your thorough investigation which might at least help me ;)

I investigated some more and found that the fstab in the initrd contains

/dev/vg0/lvroot /kdump/mnt0 ext4 acl,user_xattr 0 2

This seems to be caused by a change introduced in revision 163 of the kdump
devel project [1], function `kdump_add_mnt`. Haven't looked further yet.

Cheers

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/rdiff/Kernel:kdump/kdump?linkrev=base&rev=163