Re: [opensuse-factory] akonadi and kmail problem
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 13:33:01 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 19. April 2018, 09:20:45 CEST schrieb Constant Brouerius van
Nidek:
org.kde.pim.akonadi_indexer_agent: Database Corrupted - What did you do?

Remembered that there is a solution deleting a database cache if I remember
well.
Which cache should that be and what can I expect afterwards?

~/.local/share/baloo/* and/or ~/.local/share/akonadi/search_db/*, depending on
when you started to use kmail.
Delete those directories if they exist.

That will only delete the index used for searching mails and certain other
functions, it will be recreated from scratch.
(deleting ~/.local/share/baloo/ will also affect the file index, so you might
want to only delete the subfolders other than "file"...)

I don't know whether that will help with your mail display problem though.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang