[opensuse-factory] Leap 15.0 Beta - How often are mirrors synced? (was Where is opensc?)
  • From: Linux Kamarada <linuxkamarada@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 11:11:47 -0300
I see the opensc package has succeeded building for Leap 15.0:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/openSUSE:Leap:15.0/opensc

Thanks, Ludwig Nussel!

But I was not able to zypper in opensc. I had to download it and
install it manually from OBS.

That was when I realized download.opensuse.org itself does not list
the opensc package:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/repo/oss/x86_64/

Brazilian mirrors don't list too:

http://opensuse.c3sl.ufpr.br/distribution/leap/15.0/repo/oss/x86_64/

http://ftp.unicamp.br/pub/opensuse/distribution/leap/15.0/repo/oss/x86_64/

Curiously, openSUSE Heroes, for example, has that package:

http://provo-mirror.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/repo/oss/x86_64/

Something similar happens to the recently (re)added vpnc package: it
can be found at download.opensuse.org and provo-mirror.opensuse.org,
but not at Brazilian mirrors.

So, that's why I want to ask the question on subject: how often are
mirrors synced?

Also, would you suggest any mirror to keep up to date while Leap 15.0
is not generally available?

Thank you!

Antonio
The Linux Kamarada Project