Re: [opensuse-factory] My computer won't fill in the right subject line for me
  • From: mh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Hirmke)
  • Date: 29 Mar 2018 22:50:00 +0200
The subject of your email is not what your email is about.
"Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180320 released!"
This subject line is about a new TW snapshot...interesting to most
[opensuse-factory] subscribers.

Your email is not that.

As requested in every TW snapshot release messages:
"When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem."

Not only is it not helpful. It's irritating to some people. Makes people
less inclined to read your message and possibly help sort out your problem.

why do you shoot on me?
I'm not the original poster. Do you want me to change his subject?
Why don't you tell him?

Nevertheless I changed the subject for my latest reply.