Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180320 released!
  • From: "Knurpht @ openSUSE" <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:18:13 +0200
Op donderdag 29 maart 2018 11:08:26 CEST schreef Argo Sieger:
Ok, I understand, but what have changed?
Everything worked fine and without warnings before this (3.2.4 -> 3.3.0)
update. It works now also, but on Postfix startup there are warnings.
I can't find any documentation about the changes in postfix 3.3.0 mysql
syntax or options.

Argo

Hi,

As I understand these warnings are because of postfix version update
(3.2.4

->> 3.3.0)

* The postconf command now warns about unknown parameter names in a
Postfix database configuration file. As with other unknown parameter
names, these warnings can help to find typos early.

How I can turn these warnings off?

remove the unknown parameters?

They are neither unknown nor unused, that's the point - a postfix mysql
config needs e.g. "dbname" and "password".

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.3°C)

Try to 'grep' on the cf files, you may have double entries somehow.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member