[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed, NetworkManager, systemd and nfs home directory
Hi *,

I have it all working for the moment, but just out of curiosity:

Using the latest Tumbleweed snapshot and a home directory living on an
nfs share, I'd like to know how to configure it "correctly" nowadays.

I found fstab entries for systemd, NetworkManager dispatcher scripts,
NetworkManager-wait-online.service and so on, which can be combined to
achieve this goal.
And yes, I know TIMTOWTDI, but I'd like to understand the optimal way
for my actual system - if there is one.

TIA.

Bye.
Michael.