Re: [opensuse-factory] repo change (was: Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2018/12 )
Hi Dominique,

On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:31:15 +0100
Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:

I had the repo-oss pointing to
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/
which worked up to snapshot 20180319, but when I wanted to update to
snapshot 20180320 zypper dup told me there is nothing to update.

This was the legacy rpm-md repo published (more for proof of concept
than anything else); I don't think this was ever preset as the
configured repo on openSUSE. Can it be that you set this manually at
one point?
This system was originally created with an openSUSE 12.2
pre-release and later switched to factory and then Tumbleweed, many
years ago.
Always by manually editing the repo URL and doing zypper dup.
Therefore it is *extremely* likely that this was set by me.
I can't remember anymore if this URL was in some documentation or I
just found there is a repodata directory in it and it was accepted by
zypper.

Regards,
Dieter