Re: [opensuse-factory] repo change (was: Tumbleweed - Review of the week 2018/12 )
Hi Dieter,

On Sat, 2018-03-24 at 10:59 +0100, dieter wrote:

I had the repo-oss pointing to
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/suse/
which worked up to snapshot 20180319, but when I wanted to update to
snapshot 20180320 zypper dup told me there is nothing to update.

This was the legacy rpm-md repo published (more for proof of concept
than anything else); I don't think this was ever preset as the
configured repo on openSUSE. Can it be that you set this manually at
one point?

After some playing around I found there exists also
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/
which offers the snapshot.

This is actually the ONLY authorative source for Tumbleweed snapshots.
If there is any documentation pointing at .../suse, we have to clearly
fix those.

Probably my configuration was already very old, but maybe others
experience this too.

Thanks for the info - I'm sure there is one having such a setup, there
are others. And they can certainly benefit from your information.

Cheers
Dominique