[opensuse-factory] GDM fails to login
Ever since the latest update, my gnome session fails to login.

You get the login screen, enter your password and GDM seems to crash
and re-open the login screen. No matter how many times you try to
login - it just keeps coming back to the logins screen.

I am guessing this is related to the gnome 3.28 upgrade. I wanted to
check here if anyone else is experiencing this before reporting a bug
on gnome.

PS: I also tried re-installing opensuse to fix this and got the same issue again

--
Michael Aquilina