[opensuse-factory] rpmlint 1.10 env-script-interpreter and build failures of perl scripts
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 18:12:27 +0100
Hey,

I got some emails from OBS about Archiving:Backup/storeBackup build failures
in Factory and Tumbleweed. I think that the rpmlint 1.10 updated "caused"
them: https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2017-10/msg00217.html

I fixed the errors in home:jritzerfeld:branches:Archiving:Backup/storeBackup[0].
However, the example in the posting above is about python and not perl. Could
anyone have a quick look at my fix before I submit it to
Archiving:Backup/storeBackup and then to openSUSE:Factory?

Thank you,
Jan

[0]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/rdiff/home:jritzerfeld:branches:Archiving:Backup/storeBackup?opackage=storeBackup&oproject=Archiving%3ABackup&rev=2
--
It is better to risk saving a guilty man, than to condemn an innocent one.