[opensuse-factory] All of the sudden, no more audio via headphones
Hi,

all of the sudden my headphones have stopped working (to be more
precise for more than 1,5s).

I've installed pavucontrol and Gnome's Sound Input & Output Device
Chooser extension.

Usually I switched to the headphones via the Gnome extension and this
has been working flawlessly until now.

Whenever I try to play audio via VLC or Gnome Vidoes it defaults to the
interla speakers. When I use the extension to switch to the heaphones
it plays sound for about 1-2s, then stops and yields an error:

pa_stream_writeable_size() failed: Connection terminated.

When I try switch to the headphones via pavucontrol I get a mesage

Establishing connection to pulseaudio

I can hear a short sound in the headphones, but after 1-2s it switches
back to the internal speakers.

What to do?

David