[opensuse-factory] /usr/include/rpc/types.h
  • From: Thomas Zimmermann <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2018 19:57:45 +0100
one of my packages fails to build for tumbleweed because it's missing the
header file /usr/include/rpc/types.h this was supposed to be shipped by glibc-
devel but it seems it's no longer for tumbleweed. Searching the web doesn't
give me a hint what happend to it, if it was removed upstream or what else.
Can anyone give me a hint where it has moved, or if it was replaced by a
different header file?