Re: [opensuse-factory] mouse issues on Wayland (was: New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180203 released!)
On Wed, 2018-02-07 at 07:57 +0100, Alex DWS wrote:
Hello, I updated to 20180203 and 20180205 and after reboot I've some
issues with mouse in GNOME Wayland: can't click on anything, scroll
doesn't work, and there's no "hovering effect" when I move cursor on
elements. However I still can move my mouse. Logged in a Xorg session
using 'startx' in tty and it works fine.

I suspect 'mutter' update from 20180203 as it changed a lot of stuff
regarding input (even if mostly "touch" input"). Tried another mouse
and same issue.

Can't rollback to previous version, zypper doesn't find it.

As a workaround, you can force X-mode on your GNOME session by changing
/etc/gdm/custom.conf, uncomment the line EnableWayland=false

Cheers
Dominique