Re: [opensuse-factory] firewalld migration
Nathan wrote:
I'm not sure if this should be reported as a bug, or if there is a fix in
place or if it is even necessary, but with all of my Tumbleweed upgrades, the
Firewalld module was added in Yast but the Firewalld service was not active/
enabled and the SuSEFirewall2 was still active/enabled. Not a big deal for a
user to make the fix, so long as they are informed. I added a Troubleshoot
section to the wiki concerning this issue.

I noticed that some package in context of samba has a dependency on firewalld.
Maybe you have that, and a recommendation pulled in the yast module, too?

But definitely not a bug - on the contrary I'd call it a bug if installing
firewalld would automatically enable it....