Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180127 released!
On 30.01.2018 14:57, Mykola Krachkovsky wrote:
вівторок, 30 січня 2018 р. 14:48:16 EET Patrick Shanahan написано:
* Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx> [01-30-18 05:46]:
понеділок, 29 січня 2018 р. 16:56:51 EET Stasiek написано:
being original creator of the new bulb

Thanks, I do like it. It's cool and has a style. Just the glow, IMHO, is
out of it.

move filamentglow.svg to filamentglow.svg.new

and you will not have the "glow", aiui.

Nah, I'm too lazy to fix it after each update. If something really bothers
me,
I make a package in home OBS repo with patch.

Why don't you just copy the old pics to $HOME and just use them?

I have not seen a SUSE branding since ~10 years (unless I wanted to and
deliberately created another user or installed a
test VM)
--
Stefan Seyfried