Re: [opensuse-factory] TW: Sound issues (or rather plasma panel?)
Il 29/01/2018 11:14, Bruno Friedmann ha scritto:
On dimanche, 28 janvier 2018 19.43:06 h CET Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Hi,

Just noticed (for the second time) that my plasma panel showed the volume
muted, looking at the config it claimed 'no devices available'

So something's broken - but what? Is it the panel, pulseaudio, rtkit, the
communication bus?

(This is latest TW, i.e., 20180126)
Same experience here, on my laptop sometimes everything is fine after boot
sometimes not ...

Same here on 2 PCS, always wroks at first login but logout->login = no audio :(
But barely I do this so I didn't try to understand the cause..

Daniele.