Re: [opensuse-factory] Package for grabs - mysql-workbench
  • From: Mykola Krachkovsky <w01dnick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 17:17:11 +0200
понеділок, 29 січня 2018 р. 13:53:18 EET martin@xxxxxxxxxxx написано:

Currently mysql-worbench is not working [1], and I don't have time to
spend on it - so either someone sends maintainership request or I will
create deleterequest for Factory and Leap-15.

P.S Based on previous experience, I woyld like to clarify that I am
looking for someone to take over maintainership, not someone whom I
would have to tutor on packaging.

I'll try to look into it. As far I as already digged last year (not far
actually) error comes from connector library. But it needs more time and
attention. So, I'll try to look during this week. Is that ok?

Kind regards,
Mykola Krachkovsky
Найкращі побажання,
Микола Крачковський