Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180127 released!
* Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx> [01-29-18 07:14]:

Not really this update, but I don't have the older announcement around anymore
and this one does quite some branding updates, too:

The plasma-splash changed from the (beautiful) glowing geeko-bulb to a coarse
crayon drawing :( Is that going to be the new official one, and/or can I get
the old bulb back?

the "old bulb" was much better looking imo also. I would like it back.

the preferred image is here

it goes in:

and apparently needs to be converted to "bulb.svg", also available here

note: not tried yet and bulb.svg may need to be gzip compressed to bulb.svgz

(paka)Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA @ptilopteri openSUSE Community Member facebook/ptilopteri
Registered Linux User #207535 @
Photos: paka @ IRCnet freenode