Re: [opensuse-factory] TW: Sound issues (or rather plasma panel?)
On dimanche, 28 janvier 2018 19.43:06 h CET Peter Suetterlin wrote:
Hi,

Just noticed (for the second time) that my plasma panel showed the volume
muted, looking at the config it claimed 'no devices available'

So something's broken - but what? Is it the panel, pulseaudio, rtkit, the
communication bus?

(This is latest TW, i.e., 20180126)
Same experience here, on my laptop sometimes everything is fine after boot
sometimes not ...

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch