[opensuse-factory] Re: btrfs /var changes
  • From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 19:46:54 +0100
Jeffrey Harris writes:
That is correct. It also does not have the @/ directory, that would
lead me to assume the installer I used (full DVD download from 1/22/18)
must have had a regression or used a previous installer in it. I would
like to be able to use the snapshot feature of btrfs. If I need to do
a reinstall I will but I would love to try a fix.

My best guess is that you actually installed Leap, not Tumbleweed?
Otherwise I'll have to leave your question to the folks providing the
install DVD images.

Regards,
Achim.