Re: [opensuse-factory] X locks up periodically after TW 20180116
Christopher Myers wrote:

Ever since I upgraded to TW 20180116 (currently on 20180122), at some
point during the day my laptop will stop responding. I can still move
the mouse, but can't click on anything, the mouse doesn't change shape
as I move over different parts of the display, etc. About 30 seconds
later, X restarts and I'm back at the login screen, and is fine for the
rest of my day.

I can sort of confirm it, though I have so far only seen it once - but exactly
those symptoms.
laptop with skylake/HD530 (also i915 driver)
Will try to catch logs should it happen again.