Re: [opensuse-factory] New Tumbleweed snapshot 20180122 success with nvidia blob!
As I was on departure for a 2 days travel, sound always the right time to
upgrade the computer :-)

I can confirm that after two reboot, the system is operating normally.

Strangely after the first reboot, plasma5 was shiming about not able to find
any opengl ?

I've used my old trick to shutdown the display-manager, and then remove any
/var/tmp/*kdecache there.

By security I've also cleanup my ~/.cache directory which I normally do once a
month.

a reboot, and afterwards everything was working normally.

Maintainers, release manager, openqa'ers, and upstream kde, receive my
congrats.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch