[opensuse-factory] Cannot boot after upgrading to Snapshot 20180120
Dear all,

I am wondering does anyone else have encounter a boot problem after upgrading
to Snapshot 20180120.

I have skipped several snapshots and upgrade my system from Snapshot 20180109
to 20180120 by issuing,

$ sudo zypper dup

zypper did pop up some information but I thought that was ok. There were two
kinds of messages:
1) Complaining that "recode" is obsoleted ( I chose to install the one from
"base" repository instead);
2) Complaining that there are 3 files from kernel 4.14.12 will be overwritten
by those from kernel 4.14.14. ( I chose "yes" for this overwriting)

After it finished, I reboot the system but it stopped at the line "Started
Command Scheduler".

Pressing Power button to restart results the same situation. I can boot into
the "pre" snapshot though. I have not issued a rollback in case I need this
state.

In case it helps, my main system packages are from Tumbleweed repos with
several applications such as qTox, kde-telepathy, dkms_acpi_call, acpi_call
and some media related packages from other repos such as packman. Here is the
list of enabled repos,
```
# | Alias | Name | Enabled | GPG Check |
Refresh
---+----------------+-----------------------------+---------+-----------
+--------
3 | base | base | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
4 | dkms_acpi_call | dkms_acpi_call | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
7 | kde_fw | kde_apps | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
13 | packman | packman | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
14 | qTox | qTox | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
16 | repo-non-oss | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Non-Oss | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
17 | repo-oss | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Oss | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
19 | repo-update | openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Update | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
20 | ring | ring | Yes | (r ) Yes | Yes
```

Any suggestion is welcomed.

Regards,