Re: [opensuse-factory] /etc/lsb-release and Steam
Neal Gompa wrote:
Steam works on Tumbleweed just fine if you reorder it to check for
os-release first.
OK, I have changed detect_distro() and detect_release() this way.

But Steam now stops with libGL errors. I use the Nvidia driver package
from nvidia-tumbleweed package. Usually GL setup works fine.

$ steam
Running Steam on opensuse 20180114 64-bit
STEAM_RUNTIME is enabled automatically
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(steam)/version(0)
libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

Greetings,
Björn