Re: [opensuse-factory] steam & kernel 4.14.12
Hello, are you on AMD or Intel?

I had crashes with my Ryzen build while launching 32bits apps because
PTI was enabled, but with kernel 4.14.12 patched to disable PTI on AMD
everything is fine and I can launch Steam flawlessly.

___
Alex aka DarthWound
Global Steam Moderator