Re: [opensuse-factory] QGIS
On mercredi, 3 janvier 2018 23.39:04 h CET Wolfgang Bauer wrote:
PS:

Am Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2018, 23:10:40 schrieb Wolfgang Bauer:
A probably bigger problem is that it requires libQtWebKit4 though, which
we
are trying to get rid of. It is still available in Tumbleweed currently,
but not for very long anymore I suppose.
Although it could still be provided in the same repo as qgis (which is not
part of Tumbleweed anyway).

It is also possible to build qgis without QtWebKit by specifying the
"-DWITH_QTWEBKIT=FALSE" switch to cmake.

But I have no idea what the consequences would be...
(although, Arch Linux are doing exactly that)

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Ok that's a cool new, I will contact qgis maintainer to have it integrate
if not done in the meantime.

Thank you a lot Wolfgang.

--

Bruno Friedmann