Re: [opensuse-factory] Action-Required for Packagers re: /var/adm/fillup-templates move
Hi Dominique,

On 27/12/17 17:19, Dominique Leuenberger / DimStar wrote:
Hi MArkos,

On Wed, 2017-12-27 at 17:14 +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
Hello Richard,

I know I am a bit late on that but the changes your introduced in these
packages make spec-cleaner unhappy

%{?!python_module:%define python_module() python-%{**} python3-%{**}}
#Compat macro for new _fillupdir macro introduced in Nov 2017
%if ! %{defined _fillupdir}
- %define _fillupdir /var/adm/fillup-templates
+ %define _fillupdir %{_localstatedir}/adm/fillup-templates
%endif

In any case, I think it should be OK to accept what 'spec-cleaner'
suggests but I wanted to check with you in case this breaks something
for an older openSUSE release.

Not sure if Richard is actively following mails at the moment - so I'll
just reply in his stead.

That change is indeed not going to cause a problem, since
%_localestatedir has been set to /var for a long time - and for CODE 15
it won't be used, as %_fillupdir should be defined in those.

SO you are perfectly fine with accepting this spec-cleaner
modification.

Cheers
Dominique

Great! Thank you Dominique

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg