Re: [opensuse-factory] Action-Required for Packagers re: /var/adm/fillup-templates move
Hello Richard,

On 23/11/17 14:44, Richard Brown wrote:
Hi Packagers,

As previously discussed on the opensuse-packaging mailinglist, we are
moving our location of fillup-templates from /var/adm to /usr/share

https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2017-11/msg00017.html

In order to do this as smoothly as possible we are using a new
%_fillupdir macro so spec files can inherit the new location, while
still defining the macro as the old location for older distributions
to not change anything there.

https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE:Packaging_Conventions_RPM_Macros#.25_fillupdir

[...]

However, while taking care of the packages I am interested in for
Kubic I decided to do the work for all 207 affected packages.

I know I am a bit late on that but the changes your introduced in these
packages make spec-cleaner unhappy

%{?!python_module:%define python_module() python-%{**} python3-%{**}}
#Compat macro for new _fillupdir macro introduced in Nov 2017
%if ! %{defined _fillupdir}
- %define _fillupdir /var/adm/fillup-templates
+ %define _fillupdir %{_localstatedir}/adm/fillup-templates
%endif

In any case, I think it should be OK to accept what 'spec-cleaner'
suggests but I wanted to check with you in case this breaks something
for an older openSUSE release.

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg