Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
Failed to transport message. Server error
Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
From: "C. Brouerius van Nidek" <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-factory@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Dec 27 17:54:24 2017
On Wednesday, December 27, 2017 5:16:44 PM WIB Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Op woensdag 27 december 2017 11:08:45 CET schreef constant@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Do you have the Update repo active and refreshed? It already has been

fixed,

but so far the fix is only pushed in the Update repo.

Updated repro, active and refreshed. Still no emails send. Have to go
over
the web function of my ISP for my reply.

Do you have libKPimSMTP5-17.12.0-3.1 installed?

What is the output of "rpm -q libKPimSMTP5" and are you using it? You can
check that with "zypper ps"

libKPimSMTP5-17.12.0-3.1 was / is installed.
Do not know if I use it or ever have used it.

"zypper ps" output:
No processes using deleted files found
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171222