Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:07:24 +0100
Op woensdag 27 december 2017 05:37:28 CET schreef constant@xxxxxxxxxxx:
On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 5:57:31 PM WIB mfeilner wrote:
Am 2017-12-22 14:09, schrieb Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
For those seeing the issue of kmail not sending messages: there's a fix
and
the fixed package is availble through the TW Upddate repo
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

Thanks a lot, but I guess I have exactly that problem since last
Thursday... zypper dup didn't fix it... is there a link to a solution?
(I'm still reading and searching ...)

It is a MeToo situation. Sending emails to the lists is a pain in the neck
and up to now no solution.
Do you have the Update repo active and refreshed? It already has been fixed,
but so far the fix is only pushed in the Update repo.