Re: [opensuse-factory] kmail not sending mail FIXED
On Tuesday, December 26, 2017 5:57:31 PM WIB mfeilner wrote:
Am 2017-12-22 14:09, schrieb Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink:
For those seeing the issue of kmail not sending messages: there's a fix
and
the fixed package is availble through the TW Upddate repo
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member
openSUSE Forums Team

Thanks a lot, but I guess I have exactly that problem since last
Thursday... zypper dup didn't fix it... is there a link to a solution?
(I'm still reading and searching ...)
It is a MeToo situation. Sending emails to the lists is a pain in the neck
and up to now no solution.

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20171222
Qt: 5.9.3