Re: [opensuse-factory] Unable to change Grub/Console resolution
Am 24.12.2017 um 11:45 schrieb Daniele:
HI guys, two tw system, both with nvidia cards/drivers but on one of
them, I cannot change the grub resolution. Now is something like 600x400
or 800x600.
I tried different resolution using the yast bootloader module but nothing.

/etc/default/grub are identical on both system.

Bug ?
Hints ?

one BIOS, one EFI system?
Identical (also video BIOS version) nvidia cards?
Identical BIOS vendors / versions?
--
Stefan Seyfried