Re: [opensuse-factory] Sound delayed when playing via HDMI
On 12/23/2017 06:02 PM, Freek de Kruijf wrote:
Without knowing the details of your setup, it's not possible to determine
the cause of the problem. If your connection is all digital, then you
might have run into a bug.

The sound using HDMI comes via the HDMI connection; it is the only connection
between my system and the display with the speakers.

Then you should check the settings of your TV which should have a menu to
adjust the sound delay for an HDMI connection.

I think it's also possible to adjust the delay using Pulse-Audio, but I'm not
sure about that.

Adrian