Re: Fwd: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Frustration with mongodb
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:38:33 +0100
so here is first "working" version config is broken so package for now
can't work without changing conf file
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:bmanojlovic:branches:server:database/mongodb
version is 3.6.0

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i am trying to port changes in main repo but that takes time (and
probably there will be new release for factory based on that work)
https://github.com/mongodb/mongo/compare/master...bmanojlovic:python3

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 3:54 PM, Richard Palethorpe <rpalethorpe@xxxxxxx>