Re: [opensuse-factory] avr-gcc cannot find avr-as
* Frank Kunz <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Dec 07. 2017 22:03]:
Sorry, I'm not sure if that is the correct list for this issue, but I haven't
found a proper one.

I have installed the packages avr-libc, cross-avr-binutils and cross-avr-gcc
from the
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/CrossToolchain:/avr/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/
repository.

When I try to compile a simple main.c with avr-gcc:

int main(void)
{
for(;;);
}

Frank, thanks for bringing this up.

I am in the process of fixing this for CrossToolchain:avr and the
following symlink helped to work around this issue

ln -sf /usr/avr/bin /usr/avr

The actual bug is in cross-avr-binutils or cross-avr-gcc who couldn't
agree on install pathes.

Klaus
--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284
(AG N├╝rnberg)