Re: [opensuse-factory] Removing long-failing packages from openSUSE:Factory
On Wed, 2017-12-06 at 15:42 +0100, Aleksa Sarai wrote:

We are currently in the process of dropping all golang packages that
are
not providing a binary. From a quick look this includes all of the
packages you've listed, so from my perspective I have no problem
with
these being removed.

Good to hear - those are of course only the ones that failed to build
(for a really long time); so if you have more that you think should not
be part of the repos, just file delete requests.

Cheers
Dominique
< Previous Next >