Re: [opensuse-factory] Release tools development highlights: 2017: w43-44, w45-46, and w47-48
On Tue, Dec 05, 2017 at 05:58:12PM -0600, Jimmy Berry wrote:
Going forward I will be publishing bi-weekly posts covering openSUSE release
tool development and related topics. To get started I played a bit of
catch-up
and published highlights for the last 6 weeks. The goal is to provide insight
into the work that goes into the tools used to create the openSUSE release
process. I also plan to write in-depth posts on specific topics of interest
and likely some high level overviews of the process as a whole.

- 2017w43-44: repo-checker for Leap and full OBS for tooling tests [1]
- 2017w45-46: metrics.o.o deployed, TW snapshots, and repo-checker skips
openQA [2]
- 2017w47-48: Tumbleweed snapshots in the press [3]

If you would rather be notified via RSS one can use the feed [4].

[1] http://release-tools.opensuse.org/2017/11/03/w43-44.html
[2] http://release-tools.opensuse.org/2017/11/17/w45-46.html
[3] http://release-tools.opensuse.org/2017/12/01/w47-48.html
[4] http://release-tools.opensuse.org/feed.xml

Hello,

please consider also adding it to the planet
https://github.com/openSUSE/planet.opensuse.org

Theo