Re: Fwd: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-packaging] Frustration with mongodb
  • From: Boris Manojlovic <boris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 11:36:37 +0100
I have "ported" all python scripts to python3 which is now forced with
latest scons, which was annoying but not that problematic part
other issue is with openssl 1.1 which i have seen patches from fedora
people on mongo JIRA
so if someone else can look to incorporate third party asio library please do
my package "fixes" are at
https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:bmanojlovic:branches:server:database/mongodb/mongodb-src-r3.4.10-py3fixes.patch?expand=1