[opensuse-factory] Kmail / Akonadi and PostgreSQL
  • From: Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:16:51 +0100
Hi,

FYI, after upgrading to snapshot 20171129 the above combo stopped to work. The
messages on an akonadictl restart told me it exited due to a database
inititiaded by postgres 9.6, where TW moved to 10. I used 'update-alternatives
-- config postgresql' to move back to the 9.6 version, and akonadi is back in
business.
I know this is not the stock config, but pg IME outperforms mysql ( at least
in akonadi's case ).
--
Gertjan Lettink, a.k.a. Knurpht

openSUSE Board Member