[opensuse-factory] libproxy error after dup
Hi all,

I (distribution) updated today my openSUSE Tumbleweed, but I'm not able to log into the graphical interface.

Last message I see is "[OK] Sttarted Locale Service" screen flickers a few times and then freezes.

I tried to do another zypper dup from the command line, in case something didn't get updated correctly, but to my supprise I found my self with the next error:
zypper: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/librpoxy.so.1: undefined symbol: _ZN9libmodman14module_manager8load_dirENSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitslcESaIcEEEb

Any idea how to debug and fix this?

Thanks,
Matthias