Re: [opensuse-factory] Compose key not working in Qt/KDE apps
  • From: Wolfgang Bauer <wbauer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 14:34:48 +0100
Am Freitag, 24. November 2017, 09:48:32 schrieb Philipp Thomas:
Seems like I'm the only one needing the compose key in these apps, otherwise
I would have seen other bug reports. After my last update of TW I
discovered that the compose key didn't work in Qt/KDE apps.

Not sure if that's the problem here, but Shift+RCTRL as default compose key
has been disabled recently because of a bug report:

Although, that was a month ago already...

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang